Sunday, December 20, 2009

A HUGE Thank You!

Thank you so much to my first 14 awesome customers, I truly appreciate your business, your encouragement & praise. Thanks again!

I want to shout out a big THANKS to Tessa, who braved the freezing cold & stubbed her toe while climbing a fence to model the new Black Tie moccasin, you are the best.

Also, I have to say, I would not have made it this far without the patience and support of my endlessly helpful & talented boyfriend Nicholas. Who has played the roll assistant photographer, leather hole puncher, chauffeur & much more whenever needed. Thank you!

THANK YOU so very much, I sincerely appreciate you all.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your site through Entrecard and I love your shoes!! I am the Editor in Chief of Chic Galleria magazine. I would love to do a story on you! If interested in allowing us to feature you, please email me at beth@chicgalleria.com. You can visit our website at http://www.chicgalleria.com.

    Thanks and Merry Christmas!
    Beth Anderson

    ReplyDelete