Friday, January 1, 2010

News & New Years

Happy New Year! I have a couple of super awesome things to share with you all...

A Satisfied Customer....
Here is Crystal & the Darlingtonia Moccasins her fiance bought her for Christmas.

Thanks Crystal, I am so glad you love your new moccs!

Shop Hearts....
Thanks to a couple of awesome ladies on Twitter www.darlingotnia.etsy.com reached the 700 shop heart mark a few nights ago & I am elated. Thanks ladies! Now the tally is up to an amazing 752!


The Storque...
On monday morning while checking my inbox I found Darlingtonia Moccasins were featured in an Etsy Finds email & therefore the Storque as well. I was overjoyed! Have a look at the storque post: Etsy Finds: Fill the Void.

Packaging...
I finally got around to photographing Darlingtonia Moccasins packaging. When you order a pair of moccasins this is how they will arrive at your door...



For more photos of my packaging visit www.darlingtoniamoccasins.com/packaging.html.

1 comment:

  1. I need to take the plunge. Those green ones have my name written allllllll over them.

    ReplyDelete