Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Strange News

It was brought to my attention yesterday that a blogger from Singapore had been claiming to be selling my moccasins & for $350.00 no less. Declaring they were "Brought back from California". Amazing! Well, they were not in fact selling Darlingtonia Moccasins they were scamming people out of money using my photos as bait. When someone states “We accept ATM funds transfer, and i-Banking to DBS bank account” you know something is fishy. What does that even mean? As of this morning the blog in question has taken my images off of their site, I guess the cease & desist letter I sent had an effect.

Because of this somewhat flattering & very creepy incident I thought I should make the announcement that Darlingtonia Moccasins are currently only for sale on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment