Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Late Resolutions

I have been seriously falling behind on my tweets, facebook updates & posting here! I made it one of my New Years resolutions to make sure I have a new post to share here weekly (while not boring you all to death with the mundane.) I think that is a reasonable goal.

Another of my resolutions is to reach 2,000 followers on twitter (that's for the whole year!). In order to make that happen I am going to have to stay on top of my tweets!

I also made one of my resolutions for this year to come up with some wonderful & different designs every few months. I would like to add new moccasins to www.darlingotnia.etsy.com at least every 3 months.

The last resolution I made was to make sure I do my best to get Darlingtonia Moccasins featured more places, I am going to have to stick my neck out an promote like crazy.

This may seem like a short list, but my rule for resolutions is to keep them resonable so you can actually reach your goals. I can set the bar higher when I reach these.

No comments:

Post a Comment