Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Goodbye March

It seems like each month has been more exciting than the last! March was great, Darlingtonia Moccasin Company...
I am so grateful to have been given these awesome opportunities! Thank you so much everyone who featured Darlingtonia Moccasins again this month. I list each of you (that I find & know about) on my press page.

I was going to recap with photos of all the posts & features like I have in the past but I thought that would be a little redundant. So, here is a photo of my design process & a couple of sneak peeks....




...and of me with the pair of sample Blue Plain Jane moccs that sat in my Etsy store lonely for ages. I am happy to say they are now on my feet and I am sure glad because I needed a new pair, haha!



I'm sorry if this blog is a little boring, I have 2 others I update daily so I have been keeping this more of a news & updates blog. If you want to know about what I am up to more frequently pop over to my personal blog www.igobykatie.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment