Sunday, November 13, 2011

Back & Celebrating 2 Years!

My heavens it's been ages since I've posted here. I thought it was about time I brought Darlingtonia Moccasin Co.'s blog back to life.

Today is Darlingtonia Moccasin Co's 2 year ANNIVERSARY! I can hardly believe it I am so happy I've made it this far. I want to give a big thanks to all of my wonderful customers, thank you endlessly!

Also, I have a little holiday shipping news to share, the cut off date for all orders to arrive in the USA by Christmas is December 5th. International customers should place their orders by the end of November for there to be any chance for holiday arrival.

To recap some news that has been missed since my last post there are 3 new Darlingtonia Moccasin Designs that can be found exclusively for sale at www.shopredvelvet.com. Each design was a collaboration between Elsie & I - we think they turned out sweet as can be.


As a special holiday treat I am offering free holiday shipping with the code:FREESHIPHOLIDAY2011 in both my online shop & on etsy too. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment